We are committed to raise funds for cancer patients and services at Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center through the Walk of Champions.
This is a cause that is near and dear to our hearts, as well as many others. Everyone has someone in their lives who has been affected by cancer, if not themselves. Having local cancer centers open to help patients and keep them from having to travel long distances while undergoing chemo is a very noble venture.
We will be having a few added incentives as well.
Aegon, Service Dog and heart of Team Awoo, will be wearing a collar especially made for the walk. And here is where you come in.
For every $1 donated toward our goal, we will create a cancer awareness ribbon with the name of the donator or one of their loved ones to go on the collar.
For every $5 donated toward our goal, the donator will be able to CHOOSE the color of their awareness ribbon being created for the collar.
In addition, after the walk the collar will be up for raffle to those who donate and follow of our social media accounts:
Youtube : @TheGreenAwoo
Instagram : @TheGreenAwoo
Facebook : @Aegon, First of His Name
Everyone who donates a $1 will recieve 2 entries
Everyone who donates $5 will recieve 10 additional entries
In addition, if you search Team Awoo on Redbubble, any gear sold with our team image will have our normal proceeds donated back to the Walk of Champions.
Team Awoo has teamed up with B Pawsitive Training to add some extra incentives to donating toward our lofty goal.
Donate to Brittany Parkin for a chance to recieve :
• 5$ donations receive a B Pawsitive Training bandana
• 10$ donations receive a bandana and braided fleece toy
• 15$ donations receive a bandana and a plushie made by The Art of Blue Eyed Beta
• 20$ or more donations will receive a bandana, toy, AND a plushie
• If we meet or exceed my fundraising goal of 100$, I will hold a raffle for everyone who donated (one entry for every 5$ donated per person) and will buy the winner a custom collar for their pup! If you don’t have a pup, we’ll figure out something
Thank you so much!