Get Involved & Event Resources
Rays of Hope - Walk & Run Toward the Cure is a powerful, inspiring event held in October, during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, in Springfield, Massachusetts that allows the people in our communities to participate in the fight against breast cancer. But, Rays of Hope is more than that because breast cancer doesn’t just occur in October; it strikes 365 days a year. With that in mind, Rays of Hope is supporting the people in our communities every day of the year through programs, services and breast cancer research. We welcome you to get involved!
- Walk/Run fundraising form for offline donations - coming soon
- Team Captain Guide - coming soon
- Team Recruitment Posters - coming soon
- Think Pink fundraising guide
- Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities - coming soon
- Corporate Sponsorship Form - coming soon